Re:Zero - Starting Life In Another World Season 1 Director’s Cut [SUB] (2020) 10/10 What is up everyone? Today, I’ll be going over the critically acclaimed anime series Re:Zero. I have heard nothing but good things about this show, so I have been meaning to watch it for a while now. I’ll say this right here: this show is a masterpiece. This anime made me feel happiness, excitement, dread, edge-of-my-seat adrenaline. Everything! Re:Zero is another isekai anime, but what makes this so different from shows like Reincarnated as a Slime and Konosuba is its concept. The series first aired on April 4, 2016, but the Director's Cut version was released in early 2020, with the show being produced by White Fox Studio. Because I watched the Director’s Cut version, I’ll be judging it from this version and not the original. Let’s jump right into this. This is the story of Natsuki Subaru, a high school NEET who gets transported to another world while on a convenience store trip. Transported wit...
Comments
Post a Comment